You all know that I like lists. Sometimes my lists have lists. I especially like lists when my desk is full to overflowing, like it is now. I’m pretty sure a small child could hide in the paper piles on my desk.
So here’s a list of what I’m making for Christmas presents this year:
- Wee-est One – Minion Hat
- Wee One Who’s Not so Wee any more might get a hat if I can finish it in time. She picked out the yarn so it’s not such a super surprise.
- _______ is getting hand knit socks because I know she likes them. I just have to finish the cuff on one.
- ________ might get a hat if I can finish it in time. This will be out of Minion hat leftovers but will definitely not be a Minion hat.
- The Boss
is definitely gettingreceived a hat. It’s Turn a Square by Jared Flood and my all time favorite hat pattern. It’s knit in black because black is what he wears. I think he likes it, but I definitely have to teach him how to wear it… he keeps turning up the ribbing and not pulling it down over his ears.
- I have a Big Lace Scarf for _________ and _________ in two different colors because we certainly wouldn’t want them looking like they were wearing the same thing!
- One of the teachers received a scarf. Just a cabled scarf out of Malabrigo in a midnight blue.
- One large cowl going to _______. Again this is out of Malabrigo in Jupiter from my stash.
- I’m trying to finish another cowl for ______ who has been my Go-To person this summer and fall. She was the mother my kids needed while I was running around like a crazy person. Luckily the second part of her gift is coming from the UK and will not be here until after New Year’s, so I arranged to give her gift then.